Fill/Flow Sub (Sludge trap) is designed to allow fluid to fill the TCP string when running in the well. It also acts as a primary passage for reservoir production after detonation. An additional feature is a glass disc which is used to prevent debris from falling on the Firing Head before its activation.
Design features and application:
- Ports provide flow area larger than the tubing bore.
- Effective method of reducing debris deposit on downhole tools.
- Simple design permits easy redress.
- Available in standard EUE thread.
- It is possible to use autorelease assembly.